Tuesday, November 9, 2010

song title: The world is falling apart

Now the world is falling apart but you're still waiting up in your room
I'm the one who's telling you to wake up and sing

Now the sky is turning blue because of you it doesn't look the same
I'll be the one who's gonna turn it back
And you're always saying things that never make sense at all
And i'll never ever trust you again cause it's you know contagious

It doesn't make sense at all
I'll be the one
I'll be the one who's gonna turn it back
You're gonna end up alone baby
You're gonna end up alone

Time is running out

I will never let it fall apart and i will just get it over with
I'm turning it upside down and make you realize that i actually exist
You don't know the pain you bring cause when you're here i'll start crying
Maybe you'll never understand the way i play my own card

Let go of it now
Let go of it now

Now the world is falling apart but you're still standing there alone

No comments:

Post a Comment