Wednesday, September 8, 2010

song title : Anonymous

Erm lagu ni da xde idea nk bg name..so letak ar anonymous..pening pale pkir.ahaha..again,time berangan kuar lagu2 cmni..hahhaha..busking lagu ni..mase New Straits Times dtg nk tnye2 kot..lupe da..tp ade ar dorg dtg..kat kelana mall..

Anonymous
He's got sparkles in his eyes
and i love it when he smiles
Everytime he comes by
my heart will jump and fall at the same time
I looked at him when he plays guitar
To me,he'll always look like a star

Spread your wings and fly up high
Come on baby just give me a sign
Would anyone write you a song
Come on baby just sing a long

I don't hear a word he says
But in my heart he always stays
He brings light shining up my day
He puts sunshine in the moonlight
And one day I wanna hear you sing
And I hope that you say my name

Now i'm waking up from this dream
Cause it doesn't look like it seems

No comments:

Post a Comment