Wednesday, September 8, 2010

song title : Rockstar

Lagu rockstar pon perform mase minggu perindu..Lagu ni cm sempoi jek..lagu ni da wat lme jugak ar..antara yang terawal..haha..banyak jek rockstar so mcm xde spesifik..kahkah..so time tgh berangan buat lagu mcm ni..:) sori wafi..i amek gmbr ni..heh..

Rockstar
I kept thinking bout that day
I parked my car too far away
I walked and I can't get him outta my head
There's something too obvious
he put colours everywhere
and now i see the stars shining up in the sky

I waited for the moment to come
and I wrote this song just for you

Cause he's a rockstar,i say I wanna meet you at your door
He's a rockstar,i say you make me smile when i'm sore
Cause you're my rockstar,rockstar, baby
Cause you're my rockstar,rockstar,baby

One day i walked by and I saw him sitting there
I looked into his eyes and I saw him shined
I listened to his songs and I watched him smile
And I have the reasons why I should stay

No comments:

Post a Comment