Thursday, October 7, 2010

Diamond in my history

It's so damn obvious that the world around me
That it's just out of the ordinary
Few years back he said to me
"Honey I'm sorry we weren't meant to be"
And I wonder what would it be if I hadn't said anything


He was the one that made me see
The truth around me that's never been real
But I don't care what he said to me
Cause I don't dare to believe him


He has been the one that's been on my mind
When everything seems so invisible
There's one thing that reminds me
Love has a word of a happy ending
If i'm lucky i mighta have that word for me


I keep asking myself would you come to me
and make you believe
I'm turning around and now's the time for him to see
He was all I ever wanted


Though it's been forever and i would never spell it out for you
And he'll never know how i truly feel
Cause he'll just walk away from me
And he will never know ,he was all i ever wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment