Thursday, October 7, 2010

A letter to myself

What do you expect me when i deny everything
Cause you didn't know how to believe me
Maybe I was different ,different from anyone else
But yet i still determine to move forward
And yes i do believe I had the chance
But when everything breaks down
I fall down to the ground and stand right back up
And when something gets in my way I will hide myself in the closet
But i will shut down all the voices inside my head
And run,walk and write these things
I will continue to be someone i was supposed to be
I will embrace my soul and let everything change vigorously
And all the memories I had I will keep them safely in me
No matter how bad it is i will still cherish it
You cannot bring me down and I will always tell this to myself
You cannot lie in what you do ,You cannot cheat in the things you belong to
You cannot hide in your shadows ,cause you will always get caught


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment