Saturday, October 2, 2010

song title: my integrity



Performed this song yesterday..at underground poetry competition at solaris dutamas(black box)
Named it my integrity cause it;s actually a story and made the song with mamat last 2 days..heh..:)

When i was sixteen , i walked right into another world
I don't even know what i'm capable of but i've tried my very best
I didn't wanna say this , but i had the best moments of my life
I wasn't the best person in class , but i love watching you

Oh oh ,You should cherish yourself baby
Don't hesitate in what you do cause you'll get through
Cause all that matters is you being yourself
oh oh

Now i'm twenty one and i thought i was living in my dreams
But nothing in this world looks like it seems
I don't understand why my friends are mean to me
I'm not careful enough but now i'm able to see

Oh oh You should say it loud baby
But don't tell me i'm the one who's losing my integrity
Cause all that matters is i'm being myself

No comments:

Post a Comment